Want to work for us?
Our latest vacancies are below…
Sales Order and Logistics Administrator
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
Willsmer Wagg is one of the leading distributors of high value, on trend promotional merchandise. Based on the South Coast we are looking for a Sales Order and Logistics Administrator to join our highly successful team. We are a small company with a solid industry reputation for helping clients increase business through brand awareness. We create and manage online branded merchandise solutions for our UK and EMEA clients with 24/7 ordering access which supports their events and promotions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will have plenty of customer contact, duties will include accurately raising and processing client orders and the importing and exporting of promotional gifts and products. This role necessitates a high level of communication, fast and accurate data entry skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Process clients’ orders to dispatch and delivery.
- Assist with large scale distributions despatched from the UK and EU warehouse
- Create excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Assist with incoming deliveries and organise courier collections.
- Work to critical “no-fail” delivery dates in UK, Europe, ROW
- Knowledge of Couriers’ processes within UK and Europe
- Manage customer queries and complaints in a calm professional manner.
- Be able to work under pressure and be a positive team player.
- Work with multiple warehouses to ensure smooth goods in/goods out.
- A knowledge of artwork, branding, and products an advantage.
- To take ownership of your own personal training and development requirements and work with your line manager to deliver solutions and processes for continued improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in customer service
- Previous experience in sales order processing
- Knowledge of raising purchase orders and invoices
- Must be organised with the ability to prioritise work on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and driven with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Solid background in administration
- Excellent Outlook, Advanced Excel and Word knowledge
- Fast Accurate Keyboard skills
- Experience in using CRM software
- A team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
A few of the Rewards:
- Competitive salary & free parking
- Hybrid Working
- Twice yearly bonus depending on Company profits
- 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas Closure – up to 4 days extra holiday benefit at MD’s discretion
- Additional 1 Days holiday given for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement after 5 years’ service
- Bright and welcoming office environment with emphasis on health and wellbeing including a Herman Miller chair
- Opportunity to gain industry-recognised training that supports your job role
- A positive team ethos – encouraged to achieve the best in each team member
- Approachable and supportive Management Team
- Opportunity to join the pension scheme after 3 months
- Long Service Awards
- “Bright HR” free legal advice and wellbeing support service
- Luxury Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Team Charity and fundraising
- Social events throughout the year courtesy of Willsmer Wagg
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: to be confirmed
- Bonus scheme
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales Order Processing: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
- Accurate data entry: 3 years (preferred)
How to apply
Please contact us with your CV via email or LinkedIn:
We are also always interested in speaking to people with promotional merchandise industry experience, so please reach out to our Managing Director Debbie who will treat your enquiry in strictest confidence.